All the Taxes are divided into two categories.
T.code FTXP is used to create both input or output tax code.
Steps to create Tax code:
2. Enter 2 digit alphanumeric code for e.g A8, 46, CC, etc.. in the field Tax code. Now SAP will ask you to complete other additional fields such as:
3. Now in the Menu allocate the amount where this specific tax code is used to a certain tax account. The tax type fields such as Base Amount, Input tax, Output Tax …
4. Account Keys.
Define tax processing in Accounting (Tcode OBCN) – Tax account key
Define Tax Procedure (TCode OBYZ)
Assign Country to Calculation Procedure(TCode OBBG)
Step3. Enter Tax rates
Tax On the Gross Amt
GL document (TCode FB50)
Can you please provide the process from internal order to settlement for assets.
And is the process is same for normal assets and AUC?.
Can we change the Order Status for AUC?
1. first create an internal order through KO01. That internal order type should be for investment purpose.
2. Give the relevant detials and go to investment tab and give investment profile.
4. Then release the internal order in KO02.
5. Then go to GB60 and post a invoice with this internal order as account assignment object.
6. GO to KO02 and in extras see the order balance. that amount would be reflected in the order.
8. Now go to KO02 and see the order balance it would show 0 as it is moved to AUC.
9. now go to KO02 and change the status of internal order to “TECO complete”.
10 Now go to KO88 and execute the order and now the AUC is credited and your asset is debited.
This is the exhaustive steps which i think wil solve your purpose.
But make sure the configuration about the order type and investment profile are properly maintained.
The whole Process of Order Settlement is as follows
1. Create an AUC Asset under AUC Asset Class
2. Maintain Allocation Structure –>OKO6
3. Maintain Settlement profile. –>OKO7
4. Maintain Budget Profi;le and Assign Tolerance limits for Availability Control.
5. Define Order Type and assign Settlemet profile, Budget Profile and Planning Profile –>KOT2
6. Create Internal Order –>KO01
7. Allocate Budget to Internal Order –>KO22 – Change
8. Order Settlement –>KO88 – Individual Processing
The Costs which are posted to the Internal Order must be settled to the AUC Asset which is responsible for the Costs.]]>
Profit Center Accounting helps in answering the following questions :
ROI , EVA and cash flow analyses are possible at profit center level.
Step 1) Enter Transaction code KE51 in the SAP Command Field
Step 2) In the next screen , Enter the controlling area in which the Profit Center is to be created
Step 3) In the next screen, Enter a unique Id for the Profit Center
Step 4) In the next screen, Enter the Following
Step 5) Press ‘Save’ button , for saving the profit center from the SAP Standard Toolbar
The Profit is saved in the inactive mode
Step 6) Press the ‘Activation’ Button for the activation of the profit center from the Application Toolbar
Step 7) Check the Status bar for the status of creation of profit center.
Step 1) Enter Transaction Code KCH1 in the SAP Command Field
Step 2) In the next screen , Enter the Controlling area in which the profit center group is to be created
Step 3) In the next screen, Enter a unique Id for the Profit center group to be created
Step 4) In the next screen, Enter a short description for the Profit center group
Step 5) Press ‘Save’ button , from the SAP Standard Toolbar to create the profit center group
Step 6) Check the Statusbar for the creation of the profit center group
Posting to Profit Center Via Financial Document (FI Interface)
Step 1) Enter Transaction code FB50 in the SAP Command Field
Step 2) In the next screen , Enter the following header data
Step 3) Enter the Following Line Item Data
Step 4) After Enter the Line items ,
Step 5) In the next detail line item screen, Enter the Profit Center
Step 6) Press ‘Save’ button from SAP standard toolbar to post the document
Step 7) Check the status bar for the Document number for the confirmation of posting
|PROF||Profit center Accounting Enterprice Controlling|
|KE5Z||Profit center: Actual Line Items Enterprice Controlling|
|9KE0||Create profit center Document Enterprice Controlling|
|3KEI||Derive Default profit center Enterprice Controlling|
|KE51||Create profit center Enterprice Controlling|
|KE52||Change profit center Enterprice Controlling|
|KE53||Display profit center Enterprice Controlling|
|2KES||Profit center: Balance carr’d forw. Enterprice Controlling|
|KCH3||Display profit center hierarchy Enterprice Controlling|
|2KEE||Profit center: Totals Records Enterprice Controlling|
|S_AC0_52000888||Payables: profit center FI|
|KCH2||Change profit center hierarchy Enterprice Controlling|
|KCH1||Create profit center Group Enterprice Controlling|
|KE54||Delete profit centers Enterprice Controlling|
Step 1) Enter Transaction Code KO02 in the SAP Command Field
Step 2) In the next screen , Enter the Internal Order for which settlement is to be done
Step 3) In the next screen , Select the Settlement Rule Button from the Application Toolbar
Step 4) In the next screen, Enter the Following
Step 5) Press ‘Save’ button from the SAP Standard Toolbar to save the Settlement Rule and come back to the SAP Main menu.
Step 6) Enter Transaction code KO88 in SAP Command Field
Step 7) In the next screen , Enter the Following entries and run the settlement
For example if the company participate in 2 trade fair to target new clients .
A further advantage is the wide variety of planning and budgeting functions provided for orders.
Step: 1– Enter Transaction code KO04 (Order Manager) in the SAP Command Field
Step: 2– In the next screen ,Press ‘Create’ button in the application toolbar to create a new internal order
Step: 3– In the next dialog box, Select the order type to be created
Step: 4– In the next screen, Enter the following data
Step: 5– Press ‘Save’ button in the SAP standard toolbar , to create the internal order
Step: 6– Check the status bar for the newly created internal order number
2. Locate the profile directory.
3. Select the instance(s) to uninstall (for multiple instances). You can also remove the OS users of the SAP system (SAPServiceSID, sidadm).
4. Define the database information.
5. Verify the database instance name.
6. Check the database identification (SID).
7. Select the database schema to delete.
8. Select to delete the complete database.
9. Double confirm the Parameter Summary. Once verified, you can start the execution.
10. Monitor the execution till complete and you are done!
There are several reasons you might want to park a document:
Hope this saves you some digging around and guessing. That’s all there is to it!
How do I unpark and post a parked document in FI.
Depending on whether it is a GL, AP or AR document, here are the T-codes
GL = FV50
AP = FV65
AR = FV75
Once in the transaction go to Documents>>Select Parked Docs. Edit document
and Save as completed
FBV0 is the transaction to post a parked document (or to delete one).]]>
Error : Instance ECC/DVEBMGS00 reached state SHUTDOWN after having state STARTING. Giving up.). You can now:
Solution : I have Correct the entries in the hosts file and restart SAP>
and retry setup resolve the problem.]]>