Why Internal Order is Required?
- Monitor internal jobs settled to cost centers (overhead orders)
- Monitor internal jobs settled to fixed assets (investment orders)
- Offsetting postings of accrued costs calculated in CO (accrual orders)
For example if the company participate in 2 trade fair to target new clients .
A further advantage is the wide variety of planning and budgeting functions provided for orders.
How to Create Creating Internal Order
Step: 1– Enter Transaction code KO04 (Order Manager) in the SAP Command Field
Step: 3– In the next dialog box, Select the order type to be created
Step: 4– In the next screen, Enter the following data
- Enter the Company Code
- Enter the Business area
- Enter the Object Class of the Order
- Enter the Profit Center
- Enter the Cost Center responsible for the internal order
Step: 5– Press ‘Save’ button in the SAP standard toolbar , to create the internal order
Step: 6– Check the status bar for the newly created internal order number